Markiplier

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by kei on Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:35 am

I saw that. It's good to know his heart is still in the right place. Smile He really has been through a lot this year, things that would have discouraged others from continuing. I'm glad that, despite everything he's gone through (and indirectly put others through), he's looking forward to 2016.

kei
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-09-26

View user profile http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:21 pm

I have not been able to get on GG all day, but honestly there isn't much to talk about with Mark.

I see Yami uploaded a video talking about the hackers. Man they got into a ton of his stuff. Hope they didn't get too much into Mark's stuff like they did Yami: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=255S3gUFKvI

But yeah, how is any of this stuff for the greater good like they say they are doing?
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by kei on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:31 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:But yeah, how is any of this stuff for the greater good like they say they are doing?

It isn't. It's just their way of justifying it so they can sleep at night. Rolling Eyes Poor Yami, though. I don't agree at all with his recent actions but no one ever deserves to get hacked like that.

Mark's definitely going to ignore them, which (for once) I agree with. It sounds like he was waiting to post his own videos again until he got the All Clear signal from someone, but I wonder how he feels about the fiscal leakage in the meantime.

Offtopic, but I thought it was just me having issues the entire day. Good to know I'm not alone, but I'm seriously getting irritated with GG at the moment. At least it's not during a major upheaval right now, like the major crash when Daniel died and people were seriously hurting. Neutral

kei
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-09-26

View user profile http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:47 pm

kei wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:But yeah, how is any of this stuff for the greater good like they say they are doing?

It isn't. It's just their way of justifying it so they can sleep at night. Rolling Eyes Poor Yami, though. I don't agree at all with his recent actions but no one ever deserves to get hacked like that.

Mark's definitely going to ignore them, which (for once) I agree with. It sounds like he was waiting to post his own videos again until he got the All Clear signal from someone, but I wonder how he feels about the fiscal leakage in the meantime.

Offtopic, but I thought it was just me having issues the entire day. Good to know I'm not alone, but I'm seriously getting irritated with GG at the moment. At least it's not during a major upheaval right now, like the major crash when Daniel died and people were seriously hurting. Neutral

Pretty much. According to Yami, Polaris/Maker are working behind the scenes to try and do something about this since they hacked their main site. Even now on MakerMax all of the apps are down except to access the forums or to contact support.

Honestly Yami kinda gave the hackers more attention by tweeting to/about them and now this video. Mark really is the smart one by remaining silent and continuing on with his videos like nothing happened. Though I surmise offline he's working on this problem alongside Maker.

I did briefly see on GG this morning before I lost access that we were talking about the fans acting like they didn't have a major temper tantrum all over the internet. Like others were saying, I surmise it was more that their video fix wasn't satiated and were more upset over their routine being disrupted than the fact that Mark was hacked. He's just a cartoon character to them it seems. A fictional entity built for their own amusement/fantasies rather than a living breathing person with flaws and emotions.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by Aquarianhorse on Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:29 pm

You guys aren't the only one, I have been having trouble with GG ALL day...really making me mad. I mean this is just bs. I just tried to post a minute ago but it said "ERROR". The site breaks down each day for a few minutes. It's temping to just leave GG. I never been on a site that was THIS glitchy. UGH. /end rant.


Anyway, yeah I saw someone comment on Yami's recent video that he's giving the hackers attention. I can understand being angry and frustrated and wanting to talk about it and what not.

I saw a few people on a forum I go to a lot saying they're glad Mark got hacked, and thinks Mark deserves every shit thrown at him. Rather harsh..but hey we all have haters sadly. I saw DramaAlert talk about Mark's account being hacked and did censored out Mark's monthly earnings which was nice of the guy to do. (Doesn't he kinda look like Ken or is it just me?)

I heard on deviantart that they're planning to hack other YTers like the guy that starts with O we talked about, I can't spell his name (I don't watch him so..). I think someone else they're planning to hack too. I feel like I heard that rumor somewhere else but I can't remember, anymore but I heard it on deviantart.
avatar
Aquarianhorse

Posts : 22
Join date : 2015-10-02
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:31 pm

GG is being a dick again, but I kinda wanted to talk about this.

In the newest RYC video, while most of it was unintelligible nonsense mixed in with people thanking Mark for being there for them, there was something that stood out.

Mark openly addressed the fans who use him and his videos to help with their depression or use him as a coping mechanism. Particularly, he was hammering home the fact that they shouldn't rely solely on him to help them with their problems and to make sure that they are reaching out to others and seeking actual help. So bravo to him for outright telling people that.

... Now guess how many people picked up on that on Tumblr? So far I count zero! Nobody is talking about it, they're just more interested in making Gifs of him dancing and hurting himself than his heartfelt message of trying to seek help for those who need it. Makes me think these kids either don't want to seek help and just want to rely on Mark for everything or are faking it for attention from Mark.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by KMS1017 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:48 am

Hey, since GG is down at the moment, and we didn't get a chance to talk about the livestream yesterday, thought I'd pop up here. So, anyone else watch it? I really loved the fact that he made the charity about volunteering. I know he was talking about doing a tour volunteer project awhile ago. Glad he figured out he can do it this way, and still maintain some safety for himself. I honestly think this is better than just giving money to charities, anyone can do it. And you are helping out your town. I still wonder who inspired Mark in being as charitable as he is. I'm assuming his dad.

I really like the mellow vibe of stardew valley. This livestream was such a treat. He overall was in really good spirits. Yeah, he had some issues with the thumbnail. He seemed to really want interesting questions to answer. Not just where is he traveling and what games he is going to play.  I also liked that he told the fans how he felt about shipping in general. He was just really engaged to the stream.
I just hope he rests his voice for the rest of the weekend, he was sounding rough at the

Happy Easter to you all:)!!!

KMS1017

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:26 am

KMS1017 wrote:Hey, since GG is down at the moment, and we didn't get a chance to talk about the livestream yesterday, thought I'd pop up here. So, anyone else watch it? I really loved the fact that he made the charity about volunteering. I know he was talking about doing a tour volunteer project awhile ago. Glad he figured out he can do it this way, and still maintain some safety for himself. I honestly think this is better than just giving money to charities, anyone can do it. And you are helping out your town. I still wonder who inspired Mark in being as charitable as he is. I'm assuming his dad.

I really like the mellow vibe of stardew valley. This livestream was such a treat. He overall was in really good spirits. Yeah, he had some issues with the thumbnail. He seemed to really want interesting questions to answer. Not just where is he traveling and what games he is going to play.  I also liked that he told the fans how he felt about shipping in general. He was just really engaged to the stream.
I just hope he rests his voice for the rest of the weekend, he was sounding rough at the

Happy Easter to you all:)!!!

Seriously it's been nearly 2 days and gg is STILL down! They need to get their shit together! But at least we have this place. Also Happy Easter everyone! flower

But yeah I watched the bulk of the stream. Had to leave for a small bit to have dinner, but overall I greatly enjoyed this one over the last one. I did feel it drag a bit when he tried Kerbal Space Program again, but he switched quickly after failing miserably.

It was really weird how Youtube was messing up with the thumbnail like that. An d on top of that Mark spelled volunteer wrong and put in the wrong month. I felt bad that he was having such difficulties, but at the same time I couldn't help but giggle at how dramatic he was over some small things like that.

I'm actually glad he took a different approach with the charity this time where he was encouraging volunteer work than just throwing out donations. Not everyone can afford to do that, so in a way this is better since even the younger jobless audience can participate. I prefer this as opposed to a traveling volunteer effort since I could see fans using it as a way to harass him.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:30 am

Also I did like that he spoke up about the shipping and Septiplier stuff. He really does seem defeated in the way he talked about the Septiplier stuff too. He knows they won't listen but he still brings up that it will never happen, so I give him props to that.

Funny though that some of the Tumblrinas got offended when he said shipping is weird and not for normal people, though it brought up more fans going "well he's never outright said he doesn't mind the shipping stuff, so it's okay if we keep doing it" and essentially justifying their behavior.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:52 am

But there were some interesting things that got brought up in the stream. I probably missed some, so feel free to add:

-Apparently Mark tried to smoke weed a few times but did not enjoy it and is not into drugs in the slightest. Although that quickly escalated where the fans misquoted and were basically saying Mark was advocating for using drugs, which he was desperately trying to get it under control and failing miserably.

-The red hair will likely be the last dye job he does as he apparently lost quite a bunch of hair from this last session and he doesn't want to go bald. I have a feeling he's going to try and maintain the red for as long as possible, but in time he will return to his natural black hair.

-Mark seems interested in going back to university and moving back to Cincinnati, possibly to own his own farm since he spoke about how he enjoyed the idea of living on one during the stream. But right now he understands that he has to work in LA right now, particularly things with KWP.

-Once again he showed interest in a redhead. Originally he wanted to romance Penny or Robin, both redheads, but is now settling on Leah, who again is a redhead. Also he liked her because she is artsy.

-People in the chat were asking if he'd go clean shaven again and he really seemed very heavily against that. From how he was talking about his baby face, it almost seems like he's insecure about that aspect of his appearance.

-He's cutting his travel time by a lot, only going to Pax East, Vidcon, SDCC, and Pax Prime this year with possibly that big con in the UK but he's not sure. It seems that he wants to focus more on making new content right now and going around to all these cons takes up his time, including preparing videos in advanced for the trip, and he's basically focusing on those few cons that were big staples of his channel's rise to popularity.

-His first kiss was awkward, but isn't everyone's? XD

-He sprained his knee while attempting to run and build up more cardio since all he's been doing is rock climbing (except lately due to the knee injury) but at least he doesn't need surgery or anything.

If there's more I remember I'll let you know. Supposedly someone said that Mark mentioned something about listening to Korn to annoy a past ex, but I don't know the details. Hopefully this stream will be archived or someone recorded it, because I'm sure I missed stuff.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by KMS1017 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:46 pm

I think you got pretty much all of main topics from the stream. He did point out that if he were ever to become a dad, he hopes to be at least half the man his dad was. He seemed like he was going to discuss it further, but got distracted and forgot. He also said he hasn't really been following what games have come out lately due to being busy. And yeah, someone asked about music he listened to when he was in high school. And he did say he listened to Korn in his girlfriend at the time's car mostly to annoy her.

I do notice he does seem to forget things. Like how he forgot he beat super Mario world in the previous livestream before the August one. i guess since he plays so many games at once, things just kind of get lost.

I didn't catch the part where he said he lost some of his hair with this dye job. But, it still looks good, as opposed to the other colors that faded in like a week. I'm kind of happy that this will probably be his last color before going back to his natural color again. I've missed it, even though he does look good with bright hair.

I watched his yandere video he put out....eesh, that was horrific. I'm hoping he is trying to send a message that that kind of obsession over another isnt a good thing. It doesn't really appear that he enjoys the game that much. But, he said the next video that comes out today is interesting. I forgot what he said he played, think it's a horror game.

KMS1017

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:22 pm

KMS1017 wrote:I think you got pretty much all of main topics from the stream. He did point out that if he were ever to become a dad, he hopes to be at least half the man his dad was. He seemed like he was going to discuss it further, but got distracted and forgot. He also said he hasn't really been following what games have come out lately due to being busy. And yeah, someone asked about music he listened to when he was in high school. And he did say he listened to Korn in his girlfriend at the time's car mostly to annoy her.

I do notice he does seem to forget things. Like how he forgot he beat super Mario world in the previous livestream before the August one. i guess since he plays so many games at once, things just kind of get lost.

I didn't catch the part where he said he lost some of his hair with this dye job. But, it still looks good, as opposed to the other colors that faded in like a week. I'm kind of happy that this will probably be his last color before going back to his natural color again. I've missed it, even though he does look good with bright hair.

I watched his yandere video he put out....eesh, that was horrific. I'm hoping he is trying to send a message that that kind of obsession over another isnt a good thing. It doesn't really appear that he enjoys the game that much. But, he said the next video that comes out today is interesting. I forgot what he said he played, think it's a horror game.  

Yeah he does get forgetful, like seeing Linus' cutscene or what games he's played. I know the feeling about getting distracted and forgetting stuff. Mainly it's because you tend to have so much going on in your head that sometimes things get lost in there. Guess he's the same way.

Same thing with gaming news. Mainly I look for games that interest me and occasionally peek into news about it, but I'm not the type to sit and watch all of the E3 coverage or anything. Plus right now I don't own any of the next gen consoles, so a lot of the cool games I want to play I'd either have to hope they get a PC release or just watch LPs of them when they come out.

I forget what horror game he was talking about, but I do remember he is planning to do a LP of Dark Souls 3, so that's cool considering how much he loves Bloodborne.

The scary part is I feel many of Mark's fangirls are Yanderes and relate really well to being super obsessed over a guy they like to the point of sabotaging any potential relationships from the shadows. Although I won't lie since I've LPed the game myself that it's strangely fun going around murdering people with no remorse, especially when the physics go all wonky and it turns into Goat Simulator. I'd never do anything like that in real life, I honestly hate any form of conflict or violence and know the difference between the two, (despite what some people like Jack Thompson or other popular but controversial anti-gaming icons like to claim) but I could definitely see people getting disturbed seeing a girl stab herself in the head with a screwdriver.

avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by KMS1017 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:38 pm

Oh goat stimulator, how I love that game. It's so wonky, but in the best way.

KMS1017

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:42 pm

KMS1017 wrote:Oh goat stimulator, how I love that game. It's so wonky, but in the best way.

Yeah that kind of insanity sometimes happens in Yandere Simulator. You try to move a body around and sometimes they turn into Mr. Fantastic and spaz out all over the place. Or they'll just float in weird places. It gets especially silly during Titan Mode and everyone's sticking out of the roof. The game has its dark undertones, but it's cartoony enough not to take itself too seriously.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by kei on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Yeah, for some reason I'm surprised GG is still down even though I really shouldn't be. Razz I'm glad enough people know about this place now, so when this happens we still have a place to talk. Thankfully there's no traumatic news this time around.

The livestream was interesting to see, even with the numerous mishaps. I had to laugh that he went almost the entire stream with the "April Charity Livestream" thing up. Laughing But it's also interesting to see how he suggested the local community thing right after MAC mentioned it on their blog. TBH I think it was more of a weird timing thing since he's been trying for ages to come up with a way everyone could do this, but it was still interesting that they were both on the same thought-lines or something.

As for Stardew Valley, yeah. Did anyone really expect him to go after someone who didn't have red hair? Laughing He's never made a secret that he's into redheads. Still, I'm really enjoying his LP/livestreams of this. It opens up a side we rarely see from him anymore.

The Yandere games aren't my thing. But he's not really taking the game seriously either, so I guess that kind of makes them easier for me to watch. Razz I admit, more than once I've wondered about some of the fans out there. For all the glitter and rainbows, it's the fans that casually tell others to kill themselves that make me wonder if they wouldn't do something similar if they knew they'd never get caught.

kei
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-09-26

View user profile http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by KMS1017 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Thanks kei for setting this place up:)!! I was missing you guys. hmmm, Mark has said he is more observant on what's going on than we know. Maybe he has read the blog. Not saying MAC had anything to do with Mark's decision on the volunteer thing. But, not going to dismiss it either.

I thought we were gonna be in for a good game, but instead we get ragiplier compilation. ugh. I mean, I guess we got the longer lp this morning, and had a whole stream yesterday.

Yeah, he does have a type, doesn't he? And nothing wrong with gingers:) look at prince Harry. But, like I've said numerous times now, I'm just happy that he seems to be in a really good place right now.

KMS1017

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:28 pm

Well the only difference with his usual type is that Leah has blue eyes, unlike Penny or Robin that have green eyes. Normally he seems to favor green eyes, and not just Jess. In the Kitty dating sim he chose green eyes for his preferred eye color and even in Yandere Simulator originally his senpai was a redhead with green eyes until it switched back to the default.

As for MAC, yeah that was surprising how when they suggested volunteering or doing charity work instead of doing another thank you video that will get lost in the sea of thank you videos, they got attacked and called Hitler for daring to suggest something different, only for Mark to make a similar suggestion. I doubt he's watching MAC's blog, but funny how if one person tries to say something different they are monsters in that fandom.

But MAC is getting a lot of shit thrown at them for no good reason. Particularly from some group of fans who are purposely antagonizing them for having different opinions when they supposedly called a ceasefire on their previous argument and MAC said they would only go after creepy artwork/fanfic/posts in the tag. They interpret some artwork differently and they get harassed like that? Give me a fucking break!
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:39 pm

And why did he do a compilation of him raging? I honestly don't see why people find that funny. He's clearly upset and distressed over the game. Why would you encourage more of that? And of course I Am Bread had to be the first clip. That LP to this day is my least favorite LP he's ever done just because I hated seeing him so upset that his face was literally turning blue. Fast.exe is probably my least favorite video he's ever done (for a multitude of reasons) but I can't stand watching him play I Am Bread.

Also a strange aside, for some reason you can see the channels Mark is subscribed to now. Originally he just had his featured on there, but now you can see all of it. Wonder why he did that? Unless it's a glitch on Youtube's end.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by kei on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:53 pm

M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Also a strange aside, for some reason you can see the channels Mark is subscribed to now. Originally he just had his featured on there, but now you can see all of it. Wonder why he did that? Unless it's a glitch on Youtube's end.

Now that is interesting...it doesn't look like a glitch on Youtube's end, it looks like it's scripted into the website now. In a weird way it tells a silent history of his channel, as there are a number of LPers he used to be subscribed to that are conspicuously absent in the current list.

kei
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2015-09-26

View user profile http://ggrefugees.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:00 pm

kei wrote:
M0nkeeButt2590 wrote:Also a strange aside, for some reason you can see the channels Mark is subscribed to now. Originally he just had his featured on there, but now you can see all of it. Wonder why he did that? Unless it's a glitch on Youtube's end.

Now that is interesting...it doesn't look like a glitch on Youtube's end, it looks like it's scripted into the website now. In a weird way it tells a silent history of his channel, as there are a number of LPers he used to be subscribed to that are conspicuously absent in the current list.

True. I remember Minx used to be featured, but now isn't even though he's subbed to her. I kinda expected he'd be subbed to Jess since he follows her everywhere else after the forced reconciliation, but she's still not featured. Also since it's further up the list it was a later entry.

Also I just logged out of my Youtube channel to check since I have my subs hidden, and mine are still hidden, so it either is Youtube glitched on his channel, he accidentally changed his settings, or he purposely changed his settings to show his subscription.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by KMS1017 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:14 pm

Interesting.

But, I do love the fact that he is subscribed to Smooth Mcgroove:) that guy is so talented, plus he sings with his cat in every video he uploads

KMS1017

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by ritzcrackerz on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:05 pm

I didn't get to watch the livestream yesterday. I have a bunch of tests and projects going on. I hope someone recorded it so I can watch it later. I've kinda read some stuff about MAC but I just hope we don't have another Squid incident again.

Yea.... I'm not even going to watch the raging compilation video. I think I tried to watch I am Bread a year ago but just couldn't do it. I skipped all of the Mario Maker videos too. I hate seeing people angry. Not surprised that Mark is cutting down on travel/cons. I am going to be doing some volunteer work next weekend with one of the clubs I joined at my uni though.

Also, Mark's niece's Instagram is private now. I used to go on her page when Mark goes to Cinci. One last thing, Matt is starting a gaming channel. Any thoughts on that?

ritzcrackerz

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:16 pm

ritzcrackerz wrote:I didn't get to watch the livestream yesterday. I have a bunch of tests and projects going on. I hope someone recorded it so I can watch it later. I've kinda read some stuff about MAC but I just hope we don't have another Squid incident again.

Yea.... I'm not even going to watch the raging compilation video. I think I tried to watch I am Bread a year ago but just couldn't do it. I skipped all of the Mario Maker videos too. I hate seeing people angry. Not surprised that Mark is cutting down on travel/cons. I am going to be doing some volunteer work next weekend with one of the clubs I joined at my uni though.

Also, Mark's niece's Instagram is private now. I used to go on her page when Mark goes to Cinci. One last thing, Matt is starting a gaming channel. Any thoughts on that?

I'm actually glad to hear Mark's step-niece privated her account. I already talked about the one fan who took one of her videos with her uncle and put up a fight when Moran tried to talk her out of having it up. I wouldn't be surprised if some of these fans not only were stealing her pics/vids but possibly even harassing her to get to Mark, possibly even trying to weasel their way into her circle of friends. No doubt there's girls in his hometown who see how successful he is now and want in on that sweet Youtube green, so they try and get to him through his friends or family. So for her own safety, it was the right thing to do. I think originally she enjoyed the attention she was getting, but now is getting overwhelmed and doesn't just want people to like her just because her step-uncle is popular on Youtube.

And yeah I saw Matt and Ryan are starting up a gaming channel. I also see he's got some obsession with watching videos of dogs humping, but that's besides the point. Honestly I don't know why they have to make a new channel solely for that. Not even sure why they are getting into the LPing scene anyway since their big thing is sketch comedy. Hell this could make things even more difficult for them. Now that they are doing a gaming channel, they'll be compared even more to Mark and there will be demands for Mark to join them. Plus I surmise it will be nothing but dick jokes if their improv skills are to be believed. I wish them the best, but I feel this will make things harder for them to be known past their connection with Mark.
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by ritzcrackerz on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:39 pm

I was starting to think she got harassed too but I don't know that for sure. She could also pull an HMG and delete/block all the strangers and just keep the users that she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if people at her school are trying to be friends with her because her connection with Mark. Good for her though.

Obsession with dogs humping... That's a new one. I learned in one of my classes recently that diaper fetishes exist. At first I was like ok..., when I heard about the gaming channel. But, I agree with your post. It's mostly Mark's fans subbing to the gaming channel. I wish Matt and Ryan the best as well. I'm just not that into their stuff. I feel like Matt and Ryan are making my head spin or something. I get they want to try new things i.e. a TV show, but I feel like they're trying too many new things at once. Maybe that's just me. I only like to focus on one thing at a time. I hope Matt and Ryan realize they can't depend on Mark forever.

ritzcrackerz

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:55 pm

ritzcrackerz wrote:I was starting to think she got harassed too but I don't know that for sure. She could also pull an HMG and delete/block all the strangers and just keep the users that she knows. I wouldn't be surprised if people at her school are trying to be friends with her because her connection with Mark. Good for her though.

Obsession with dogs humping... That's a new one. I learned in one of my classes recently that diaper fetishes exist. At first I was like ok..., when I heard about the gaming channel. But, I agree with your post. It's mostly Mark's fans subbing to the gaming channel. I wish Matt and Ryan the best as well. I'm just not that into their stuff. I feel like Matt and Ryan are making my head spin or something. I get they want to try new things i.e. a TV show, but I feel like they're trying too many new things at once. Maybe that's just me. I only like to focus on one thing at a time. I hope Matt and Ryan realize they can't depend on Mark forever.

Originally I'd think that, but considering she originally kept her Instagram public and didn't seem to mind showing off pictures/videos of Mark, it makes me think she's not as fond of these girls likely her own age or younger lusting after her uncle and trying to use her to get to him. I wouldn't be surprised if people were demanding more Mark pictures instead of her selfies or something. Idk Instagram seems just as disgusting as Tumblr these days.

Yeah Matt purposely tweeted out a screenshot of his recent video searches on Youtube. It was all videos of dogs humping. Then he tweeted again some days later that he was still watching dog humping videos. A little odd I'll say, especially since he's a cat person, but whatever.

But I agree the 3 are jumping into too many projects at once. I get wanting to branch out and do more, but maybe you should try focusing one or two things at a time and make sure you've perfected/completed one thing before launching into another. I mean their last actual sketch was uploaded a month ago. And it was a concept they already did once before, they just used their friend Frank JavCee instead of Mark and got less views as a result. Shouldn't they be trying to build up that first? I mean that's why they moved out to LA right?
avatar
M0nkeeButt2590

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-09-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Markiplier

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum