Markiplier and Jacksepticeye GG Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacksepticeye

3 posters

Go down

Jacksepticeye Empty Jacksepticeye

Post by kei Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Admin note: Now that GG seems to have crapped out long-term at the moment, let's get the ball rolling here. I'll try to keep the format like GG does for Mark and Jack, but without the fancy bells and whistles because I know NOTHING about running a forum and never expected I'd have to do this. Razz

kei
Admin

https://ggrefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Jacksepticeye Empty Re: Jacksepticeye

Post by Aquarianhorse Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:33 pm

Thank you for making forums for us Very Happy GG does crap out for sure a lot ;;

I really need to get into watching Jack's vids more! Very Happy I wonder what his first vids were? My first vid of Jack's I watched was Five Nights at Freddy's 1. I want to say I found him through Mark but I think people on deviantart were talking about him when asked who their favorite youtubber was Razz
Aquarianhorse
Aquarianhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Kierans Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:10 pm

I just checked. Apparently, he started with Far Cry 3 and Dark Souls.

The first video of Jack's I watched was of him beating Night 6 in FNAF last August. His accent and energy amused me like nothing else, and I really became a fan after watching his vlogs. Before him, I wasn't really into Let's Plays and didn't even go on Youtube much. Guess you could say his videos were my gateway drug into Youtube-land. Laughing
Kierans
Kierans

Back to top Go down

Post by kei Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:24 pm

I can't even remember what my first video with him was. I only remember ripping my headphones off and going "Jesus, is he deaf?" Laughing But it's his style, and I've learned to get used to it. His older videos are a lot different than his current material, but I think he said he was originally concerned people would be put off by his accent or something like that...? Glad to see that's no longer the case. Smile

And you're welcome, AquarianHorse. Very Happy I made it because I knew people were getting frustrated enough to leave GG for good, and didn't want to see the community we have go up in smoke. Especially when it shut down right as news of Daniel's death spread and people were left hurting with no place to share it.

kei
Admin

https://ggrefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum