Markiplier and Jacksepticeye GG Refugees
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off Topic...ness...

4 posters

Go down

Off Topic...ness... Empty Off Topic...ness...

Post by kei Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:15 pm

So I figured people might want an off-topic thread? To discuss whatever's on their minds at the moment.

I'm assuming others can see this thread of course. Razz Like I said, kind of new at this.

kei
Admin

https://ggrefugees.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Off Topic...ness... Empty Re: Off Topic...ness...

Post by KMS1017 Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:12 am

Always been curious as to what music you all listen to. I listen to pretty much everything. I am currently listening to Kevin Olusola from Pentatonix. He has an album out of him beat boxing while playing the cello. Pretty freakin amazing. Peter hollens is another one I love. Lindsey stirling as well. I listen to 80s/90s music as well. I'm always up for hearing suggestions on what to listen to so please, share:)!!

I'm

KMS1017

Back to top Go down

Post by MapleNia Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:26 am

KMS1017 wrote:Always been curious as to what music you all listen to. I listen to pretty much everything. I am currently listening to Kevin Olusola from Pentatonix. He has an album out of him beat boxing while playing the cello. Pretty freakin amazing. Peter hollens is another one I love. Lindsey stirling as well. I listen to  80s/90s music as well. I'm always up for hearing suggestions on what to listen to so please, share:)!!

I'm

I listen to pretty much everything, but I'm more into metal and symphonic metal. Smile

The bands that I'm currently listening to is In The Moment, Korn, Pop Evil, Epica, Rammstein, Lamb of God and so on. It can get heavy haha
MapleNia
MapleNia

Back to top Go down

Post by kei Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:06 am

I like a lot of stuff tbh. Pentatonix is amazing! I'm not even that big a fan of acapella but they make it sound like an artform. I also like more "classic rock", like The Eagles and such, along with more 90s/2000's groups like Nirvana, Green Day and Matchbox 20. Smile But that's not to say I won't rock out to more modern stuff.

kei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kei Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:30 pm

Oh, also a quick heads-up to the lurkers of the site, since this is as good a place as any to say it: so far I have absolutely no plans to force anyone to register in order to view the posts here, only to reply to them. I can't predict the future so I won't say anything about further down the road, but I'd like to keep this place a neutral ground where people are free to speak...uh, freely (so long as they're respectful of the other posters), or just watch the discussion unfold without being pressured into contributing. So feel free to lurk away. Smile

Sorry, sorry, back to music! I love you

kei
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kierans Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:22 pm

I listen to a lot of electronic music (mostly from video games) and some trap music, as well as the classical stuff I studied in college. I especially like the FTL soundtrack by Ben Prunty and the Interstellaria soundtrack by Chipzel. Has anyone here ever listened to Miracle of Sound? He's a cool Irish guy who writes awesome gaming-related songs. Very Happy I've been writing my own music, too, thanks to their inspiration!
Kierans
Kierans

Back to top Go down

Post by KMS1017 Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:16 pm

I have not heard of Ben prints, might have to look him up:)!!

KMS1017

Back to top Go down

Post by KMS1017 Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Prunty, stupid autocorrect

KMS1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum